In this course, you will learn how clinics are designed to give you the ability to maintain, get treatment, or recover from illness or injury more easily. This course details point-of-care service providers, what they do, the clinics they work in, and the overall structure of the healthcare system so that you can become a more active member in your treatment. After completing this course, you would have already taken the initial steps to advance your health communication and literacy skills to govern your healthcare more efficiently and effectively.
- Ability to quickly analyze the healthcare professionals’ roles and the clinic’s layout.
- Become acquainted with and more comfortable navigating the healthcare system.
- Obtain fundamental health literacy and proficiency knowledge to have a clarified understanding of how it directly affects your healthcare.
- Learn essential communication skills to better protect your healthcare from oversights and errors.
Getting Acquainted with Health Care
- Lesson 1.1 The Healthcare Essentials
- Quiz: 1.1 The Healthcare Essentials
- Lesson 1.2 Those Who Work in the Healthcare Practice
- Quiz: 1.2 Those Who Work in the Healthcare Practice
- Lesson 1.3 Health Communication
- Quiz 1.3 Health Communication
- Lesson 1.4 Healthcare Literacy
- Quiz: 1.4 Healthcare Literacy