New to Health Advocacy Education? Join us on social media.
About Patient Better is the only health advocacy education you’ll ever need…
The professionally designed health management program focuses on improving patient safety and quality by providing you and your family with the best tips and tools to effectively manage care, together. A complete recording system for patients and all of their at-home caregivers (friends, family, or guardians) to collaborate and co-share medical care responsibilities.
Our Program includes:
- Patient Better Academy access to all online classrooms (video tutorials, presentation outline, quizzes, and certificates of completion)
- Handbook: A Comprehensive Guide to Self-Health Management (ISBN: 9780692192948)
- The Patient Better Workbook: Self-Manage Your Way to Better Care (ISBN: 9780578628455)
- Patient Better’s Health Manager
- Medical Journal
- Lifetime access to the Patient Better portal
Getting Patient Better’s revolutionary health management program is the most important investment that you and your family will make to learn how to manage care more efficiently and effectively. Designed exclusively for the folks that need a tool to significantly improve their experience throughout their health journey that will allow them to focus on more important things- like getting back to health!
Our extraordinary curriculum is the most indispensable education that one needs to learn about the healthcare industry and how to keep a substantial communication tool with healthcare professionals. Patient Better is designed to help you and your family from an at-home care team, enhance communication about your condition, and organize the most individualized and effective health story.
Our secret to our success in reaching so many people is that we offer a healthcare management educational program that teaches everyday people through meaningful learning. Meaningful learning is a concept where previously learned information is applied and connected to new information.
We begin our training at the grassroots of this industry by defining these four healthcare management education principles.
- Enhance Participation in Treatment – Have fewer complications, lessen emergency room visits, prepare for an information-driven medical appointment, and reduce unforeseen costs.
- Practice Responsible Medical Utilization – Prepare for medical appointments, reduce unnecessary phone calls and office visits, and effectively take advantage of offered services, treatments, and resources.
- Improve Risk Management – Have a realistic calculation of services needed for proper treatment and recovery to make more informed decisions.
- Properly Self-Manage Care Records – Become an efficient liaison in the transfer of information from one doctor’s office to the next.